Please reblog and WIN A FREE SET: I have had requests for some brush stroke examples from my new Watercolor set for Photoshop. The image above should do the trick! Each of the strokes shown were painted directly on the canvas with my stylus, using various pen pressure and direction to achieve the results shown. No added textures, no filters, etc. were used. What you see here is what happens when you paint. I am confident that there are no watercolor brushes out there that perform even close to this set. Control wet edges, opacity, softness, and more with the stylus alone. Remember, you can pre-order these brushes for only $6 before Thursday of this week. A few minutes spent experimenting with these will prove that these are worth many times that price.
Thanks for your support- please reblog this post if you have friends that paint digitally. Remember, you can win a FREE set if you reblog - I will be giving away three sets to random Tumblr users.
I will select winners tomorrow before 10pm Eastern Time, U.S. - keep the reblogs going, and thanks so much for supporting these art tools!
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.